Saturday, November 1, 2008

Haha...

Thanks Bliss. I had a fun night I geuss as well. I dressed up as Vladimir Tod one of my fave vampire book characters. We didn't recieve a lot of candy, but it's all good because I got a ton of chocolate! (FYI: Chocolate makes me extremely hyper.) Anyway, so the costume I put made myself, and there's this awesome black hoodie with a vampire symbol on the front. My make-up was cool, I had on black eyeliner and scarlet and black eyeshadow, and black lipstick as well. I had so much fun freaking out the little kids by staring at them and just kept ON staring at them. They would move farther back and them I would move closer. *sigh* So fun.
My carnival attraction is...
HAHA! I bet you thought I was actually going to tell you! Pff...Humans...

-MuRdEr PriNcEsS

No comments: