Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The world is on my shoulders from now on (hehe gives you a funny picture in your head eh)

So to all of you visitors i have some bad news today i haven't done any work on anything comic nor the site because i was waiting for an e-mail from Dave the creator of snafu comics.com 'cause i e-mailed him yesterday for some help well anyways better late than never....


So I'm going to go into the dark for a while well I'm just slipping away a little deeper into the shadows because ill be making some phone calls to my older brother hopefully can help me straighten my site out and I'm going to get my friend the ignorant little punk ignorant bliss to get my e-mail which will make him my companion on spider society.=D
Then of coarse i need to get Dave to help me out which i am dying for him to do since i want a couple more visitors on the site sadly.....
Then on the good side of the shadows i have the day to my self for i get out at 1:45 tomorrow from school so i can maybe be able to do everything i need to do and finish some unvarnished comics i did and about the how to draw lesson ill be doing those each Sunday so ill put lesson 1 on Sunday sorry just I've been very busy lately and almost always my schedule is filled with things to do (i finish my h-work at school so nothing like that i like to enjoy myself and go out a lot)so c ya

PS:even though the Gothlock Chronicles has not even been colored or anything but so you know that will be updated every Saturday,Monday,and some days i will put it on Wednesdays and Thursdays but their optional for me, its hard to keep track of sorry...
C -YOU-GUYS-LATER