Monday, September 10, 2007

uhhhhhhh......!

i need to make a quick 400$ soon like that's going to happen...turns out to color fantastically superty duperty awesome on the computer you need a 400$ device that supposively can let you draw so good so there might be a small hold up=( but on the other hand i am contacting a lead artist on snafu comics.com to help me out=) and since now i have a demon monster reading teacher so i cant sneak in sometime to draw.that sly devil me nah well anyways I'm going to squeeze in sometime around this week to do some updating on some sketchy comics who should have been put on late august...
so to all my fans most likely a short few amount of people I'm not sure how many people visit this site who i probably only continue to work on 'cause of you guys so maybe i can get some information on the device and how to put certain stuff on my site from my older bro or that artist from snafu comics.com