Monday, September 17, 2007

Everybody was checking prices.....

(Wow i hate myself wow look there that gizmo thing costs only 400$) Oh really turns out it is 100$ and guess what i have well over 100$ so i am going to match a 50 with my parents so i can save money to use for x-mas the one reason I'm going to that yard sale so omg yes yes yes I'm going to buy me a Wacom Graphire Tablet that is what the gizmo/device is called so yay i am going to post The Gothlock Chronicles book one: Makeshift Fever on Saturday or Sunday because i will be gone for quite awhile on Saturday for that Yard sale and i am hoping to go and buy the Wacom Tablet so life is good according to me and as far as i am concerned the site as well. so night i am going to watch some TV then go to sleep c ya tomorrow guys.

PS: bye i will buy the gizmo/device in like 1 or 2 weeks or maybe a little longer maybe next month in October.