Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor day not for me...im working on the comic all day!?!

well i have been working on my comics since 9:00 I'm going to post the how to draw lesson in like 2 hours i lost the papers of how to draw the instrument sadly well whatever so I'm busy all day just making you guys happy i know all i have been able to do is talk and bug you guys like crazy and it gets me too so here it is i am going to try and get some music going on the site customize it with like a couple of spiders some where around the site=) Ignorant bliss real funny i sent him the email to become my partner in this somewhat glorious/interesting site but he hasn't accepted it yet when he knew i sent it to him maybe hes busy like me=} so ill talk later I'm going to go and look for the how to draw lessons instead of redrawing them i think personally the first one is by far a whole lot better than the first one lol so ill see you guys later i have a feeling i am going to be very busy today...so bye never mind I'll keep you guys informed today...now for real...bye...