Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sunday = brother =oh crap =until next Sunday =.......no comic and maybe a background picture...0_o'

well tomorrow ,Sunday the 23rd, my brother comes back from Massachusetts where he has been staying since August 7th
so he stays here until next Sunday which means after x-mas so that brings up the question,"Are you going to do anything while he is here?like a comic?" and the answer to that is..."sadly i love this website but comics and other special things must be canceled when problems like this fall into my hands so i must decide for myself how things will work out and will happen so stand aside me and put faith into this website as we await my decision so please be patient and stay put, good things come to those who wait ;)"so bare with me ill post later...c ya.