Sunday, December 16, 2007

.......

........................I.............I-im..........Im....0_0`......
............I'm very ter....I'm terribly, terribly,terribly sorry eh uhhhh.....um well i don't know what to say i apologize so much....I cant keep doing this T_T.....N..nn.....No comic tomorrow......I have been working on a very important project in my science class (my cell city...)
and i just barely finished and i have been much more worried with that Thaany plans i have been thinking about doing on this website and i am just so sad and mad at myself that i was so irresponsible,bitter,and of course selfish i don't know what i would do with out everyone of you, my fan base...... forgive me please and i understand if you don't.......just keep checking on here.....hope we can put this behind us...=P ill post later i have to go finish my Christmas shopping......c ya...